Help us feed 1000 UK needy families!
Islam teaches Muslims to be helpful to others, particularly to those who are in need. We have therefore devised a campaign to put this fundamental part of the teachings of Islam into practice with our youngsters.
We have managed to source a number of ingredients to create food packs for families in need, and we need YOUR help to assemble and distribute them!
Simply follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Collect 12 packs (or more) worth of ingredients AT NO COST TO YOU from Plate Factory, Unit 4, 11 Jameson Road, Aston, Birmingham, B6 7SJ – please call 07843 907 908 to arrange a suitable time
STEP 2: Assemble the packs with your family at home
STEP 3: Deliver the packs to a local school which currently supply food parcels to needy children
We will be able to supply you with the following ingredients at no cost to you
Unable to collect the ingredients?
If you’re unable to collect the ingredients from the address above, you can also create your own food packs using the guide below:
Please deliver the packs to a local school which currently supply food parcels to needy children
1) Collect the ingredients for FREE from our hub
2) Pick the ingredients you’ve collected for free from our hub
3) Assemble the card board boxes which you have collected for free from our hub
4) Place all of the ingredients into the cardboard box
5) Put the YM Message and Bucket List into the cardboard box
6) Attach the contents sticker to the box
7) Say “Alhamdulillah” for all of Allah’s (SWT) blessings!
8) Deliver them to your local school or any other needy families which you know of